Monday, September 18, 2006

Summer 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

not sleeping during seminar....just resting before :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Catching a nap after a night without sleep....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ang...i'm so glad that I finally found out about your blog...shame o n you for not telling me or anyone eles about it. Nice pics.

Mark said...

hey hey....ditto with nicole on that one :p

Gloria said...

Hey cool pictures!! I'll come by more often to see if you update it.

Mike said...

No kidding, I had no idea.

Rebekah said...

Hello Angela! Oh thou secretive one. *sigh* I wish I could do that. It would burn me up not to have other people reading my stuff though. :) I patiently await more publications.