Thursday, November 30, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It snowed!!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10 comments:

CalG said...

sick blog anela
nice pics

Gloria said...

Ooh. You can really take gorgous pictures Angela.

Mel said...

LOL! I think you mean, gorgeous, Gloria. :-)

I love that second picture!

Ruth said...

Definately beautiful! How did you make the snow ones look so... warm? homey? Or did you tint them :P

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angela said...

I didn't realize my camera was on the sunset setting. Almost all my snow pictures now have that warm homey look. :)

Andrea said...

new post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

david and andrea

Mark said...

That's cool...I would probably put the tint on myself if I took them without that setting. I believe the eye has a very natural attaction to warm colors...don't you?

Lizzi said...

Nice!!!

I think it's becuz you normally expect cool colors for snow... Snow is cold! lol
Then when you change that... Very cool effect.

Mark said...

we could just change the date on this post and people would think it was up-to-date :p